With clean lines evoking a true mid-century spirit, this chest creates a modern sense of harmony in your room. The subtle warm gray finish and burnished goldtone handles add an authentically modern touch. Elevate your environment to coolly sophisticated.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm gray finish over replicated walnut wood grain with authentic touch
- Burnished goldtone pulls
- 3 smooth-gliding drawers
- Vinyl-wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Three Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Brymont Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||27''W x 17''D x 31''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.