Load up on comfort in a cool, clean-lined and contemporary way with this 5-piece power reclining sectional and power recliner package in a delicious shade of chocolate brown. Rest assured, you'll enjoy the feel of real leather everywhere your body touches (real leather interior seating/matching faux leather exterior). The heavyweight material has a wonderfully soft feel, enriched with a pebble grain effect for authentic appeal and enhanced with jumbo stitching for dramatic contrast. The zero wall design of this set puts each piece closer to the wall, maximizing floor space. The sectional and recliner feature one-touch power control with adjustable positions and an Easy View™ adjustable headrest that allows a primo view of the TV even when you're reclined. Extended ottomans provide extra length for leg comfort. A zero-draw USB plug-in at your fingertips lets you charge up as you chill out.
- Includes 5-piece sectional (2 armless chairs, left-arm facing zero wall power recliner, right-arm facing zero wall power recliner and wedge) and zero wall power recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame; recliners with metal reinforced seats
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather interior upholstery; faux leather exterior upholstery
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||5-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||6-Piece Upholstery Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.